CEO at Ultimate QA
About the Instructor
Test automation leader and passionate instructor
Nikolay Advolodkin is a seasoned IT Professional, Test Automation Expert, and Quality Assurance Innovator whose dedication to innovation and progress has earned him the reputation as a strategist in the information technology space.
Throughout the span of his technical career, he has not only cultivated extensive experience, he has received extensive acclaim for his continual success. Most recently, he was a contributing author to Continuous Testing for DevOps Professionals. He was named one of 33 Test Automation Leaders to follow in 2017 by TechBeacon.com. And according to Udemy.com, he is also the #1 Selenium Webdriver Instructor across the globe, educating 50,000+ students on the ins and outs of test automation from 120+ different countries.
Growing up, Nikolay discovered his passion for computers early on in his life. After successfully hacking a TI-83 calculator in the 8th grade, he knew IT would be a lifelong interest.
Currently, Nikolay proudly serves as the CEO and Test Automation Instructor at UltimateQA (www.ultimateqa.com). Furthermore, he is a frequent Contributor at SimpleProgrammer.com and TechBeacon.com. He was also a Speaker at multiple different conferences.
When he isn’t teaching people how to be automated software testing masters or revolutionizing the test automation world as we know it, Nikolay Advolodkin enjoys exercising, self-development, and travel. He is also an avid entrepreneur with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
Contact for questions
Twitter: Twitter Account
Is your automation test suite taking hours to run? Are you having issues with debugging and analyzing automated test failures? Can your automation framework record videos and capture screenshots?
This course is an advanced Selenium Webdriver course that is designed to take your automated software testing skills to the next level and solve all of the problems above.
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
In course, you will master:
1. Learn how to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel on your computer
2. Learn how to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel in Browser Stack's cloud
3. Learn how to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel in Sauce Lab's cloud
4. Learn how to use NUnit
5. Understand the benefits of running your tests in parallel
6. Understand the benefits of running your tests in the cloud
7. Understand how to configure and use the RemoteWebdriver class
"Great Video I have ever seen on YouTube. You are so so clear and honest in presenting the material. I had no idea how important it is to use QTP from different angle, that is via scripting. Great Work and Thank You so so so much!" -Mohammed
"Excellent course. Before starting, I was unsure if I could learn this powerful technology, but by the end I was confidently writing scripts. I'm looking forward to taking Nikolay's other courses." -James
- 3-how to install Nuget packages for Webdriver and NUnit
- 4-how to install NUnit Test Adapter
- 5-setting up our selenium tests
- 6-debugging a problem and running our first test
- 7-dont be afraid to fail or make mistakes
- Affiliate Marketing?
- 8-setting up another local test
- 9-setting up local tests to start running in parallel
- 10-advantages and disadvantages of local parallel testing
- 11-advantages or executing tests in the cloud