- Facebook Group - Get Access to our Test Automation Masters secret group!
- Creating A React App
- Running First Test
- Creating a CI Pipeline
- Add a Link Test
- Add Visual Testing
- Making an Image Change
- Releasing to Azure Static Web Apps
- Creating CI for production testing
- Finalizing production build for CI
- Start a Server
- Register endpoint
- Testing endpoint with Postman and Cypress
- Updating Cypress to be robust
- Creating Mongo DB
- Hiding username and password in env file
- Registering our first user
- Add positive and negative test case
- Making a more robust test
- Removing duplication
- Add body validation logic
- Add creation validation test
- Extract validation
- Logic to avoid duplicate user creation
- Encrypt a password
- Add login endpoint
- Testing the login endpoint
- Add JWT
- Add posts endpoint
- Let's practice- part 1
- Let's practice- part 2
- Coming in Q1 2022
Build React apps like a true pro
Test the apps yourself to ensure absolute quality
Learn tons of testing techniques such as component testing, functional testing, visual and more...
Deploy your apps to a public cloud like Azure
Create continuous integration to do everything for you
Hands-on coding the entire course
New content added constantly!
All for cheaper than a week of Starbucks!
CEO at Ultimate QAadmin@ultimateqa.com
I've taught over 50,000 students in over 100 countries in test automation. In all different skill levels, learning styles, industries and backgrounds. I also work with dozens of companies, 100s of engineers, across the globe, every single year to help them reach new development heights at their workplace.
I'm confident that I can teach you too and help you get results in the least amount of time possible.